Skip to main content


Leasing Questions

Do I need an appointment? Do you take walk-ins?

No appointment is necessary to tour our community; however, it is always appreciated if you call ahead to make sure we are available to provide adequate time for you to tour and ask questions. Please arrive no later than one half hour prior to closing if you would like to tour the property. Everyone over 18 must have a valid photo ID to tour the community.

Why do your prices have ranges?

Our apartment homes are priced individually based on the amenities and features.

What is the application fee and is it refundable?

Application fees are $10.50 per person 18 and older occupying the apartment. You may pay these online by credit card, a small fee will apply. All application fees are nonrefundable. There is also a one-time Community Care fee of $250.00, which is due at move-in.

Applicant has the right to provide The Pines at Southmoor with a Portable Tenant Screening Report (PTSR) that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in § 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides The Pines at Southmoor with a PTSR, The Pines at Southmoor is prohibited from: a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Applicant a fee for The Pines at Southmoor to access or use the PTSR

How do I apply?

You can stop in the office for a paper application during business hours or we can mail or email one to you. You can also apply online.

Which utilities do I pay?

Please see the property for details on utilities.

What is the security deposit?

The security deposit for a one-bedroom is $350, a two-bedroom is $400, and three bedroom is $450

When is my rent payment due? What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?

Rent is always due on or before the first of the month. Rent is always due on the first and a 5% or $50 fee, whichever is greater, is assessed on the 10th of every month (even Sundays and holidays).

How can I pay my rent?

You can pay rent by setting up your online account on our website. This allows you to use a bank account (no fee) or credit card (with fee) to make payments.

What kind of pets do you allow? How many pets may I have?

Up to 2 pets, cats or dogs are allowed. Any number of pets living in the apartment will then require a one-time, deposit of $300. Monthly pet rent is $35 per home. Please contact the office for details or see pet policy page.

Resident Questions

If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?

Yes, if the lease buy-out fee has been paid. A 30-day notice is required before vacating your apartment, and the lease buy-out fee is two and a half times the rent amount. Please make sure that you reference your signed lease agreement and confirm policies with your Property Manager as there could be unique circumstances.

If I am part of the military and receive deployment or reassignment orders, can I break the lease?

Yes, service members can break their lease without penalty in certain circumstances through the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). Please contact the property manager as soon as possible in this situation. You will need to provide written notice and a copy of your military orders.

How can I refer a friend?

If you love our apartments and want to refer a friend, please let our office know! We offer resident referral programs throughout the year and would love for your friends and family to join our community.

If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?

You may call the office, send an e-mail, or leave a message with the answering service. You may also submit work orders online if you are enrolled in our online services.

There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?

Yes, if someone is temporarily staying with you, please let the office know so we can accommodate for parking. If someone is permanently moving in, or staying longer than 3 days, they will need to fill out an application to be added to your lease agreement.

I will be moving out. What do I need to do?

We require 60 days written notice, see the office for a form to be completed. You are responsible to turn in a 60-day written notice.

Do you have cable/Internet services?

Residents wanting cable/Internet can contact Comcast or Century Link. The units are cable ready.

Can I grill on the property?

You are allowed to use the grills at the pergola and the one near the dog park by the soccer field. Gas/Charcoal grills are not permitted on the property.

I am locked out of my apartment/garage. What do I do?

If you are locked out of your unit, you will need to contact a locksmith at your own cost. If it is during business hours, you can contact the leasing office for assistance.

I have lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys. What do I do?

If you’ve lost your keys, you can request a replacement key(s) be made by submitting a work order. The cost is $5 per key.